Thursday, May 1, 2008

Quick Update

I did it again. I actually worked out tonight. I had said I was only going to work out every other day, but I just felt like doing it tonight, can you believe that, I actually felt like exercising. That's so weird, but it makes me feel good to work out. It was really hard tonight, my legs felt dead when I got off of the elliptical, but it felt awesome. Thanks for all of the encouragement, it really is helping me a lot. Here are some pics of the kids to keep you all coming back to my blog, I know that's why you stop by, HAHAHA!

Saturday morning, watching cartoons and eating Eggo waffles straight from the freezer.


Squeaky clean after a bath.

He is always doing this curios face, I think I captured it perfectly. He looks around things with his head tilted and an inquisitive look on his face.

What a beauty. Enough said.

2 comments:

Melanie Kym said...

I am sitting here with the cheesiest grin on my face right now after seeing the Eggo/cartoon picture. I LOVE it!!! And by the way, you are doing way, way better than me on the gettin fit thing. I've been so sick that I can't breathe. I knew you'd like it once you got motivated. Keep it up!!

Shannon said...

Yay Mindi! I wish so much that we lived down the street so we could take our kiddos on walks together, I just need a partner to get motivated! Sounds like you are doing WONDERFUL! And the kids are looking cuter and older everytime you post!