Saturday, May 24, 2008

Wow

Bubba just peed in the potty. I know this is a weird thing to post about, but it really shocked me. Sissy went potty and I was helping her while Reece was in the hallway watching so I asked him if he needed to go potty, he said yea so I put him up there. I figured he'd just sit there for a while and then want to get down, but after only like 30 seconds he started peeing. I don't think he really knows what it means to go pee pee when i say it to him, but it was still really exciting to me that he was being such a big boy.

3 comments:

Melanie Kym said...

AWW, how exciting. That's not a weird thing to post about; it's a milestone mama! (Even if he really doesn't know yet).

morgantyan said...

I 'm jealous. Mason has absolutely no interest in potty training at all. Though I shouldn't be surprised considering it took Hunter until he was 4.

Shannon said...

Holy cow! Way to go Reece!