Monday, May 26, 2008

Worst Mom Ever

I feel so terrible. I got Sierra and Reece all ready to play outside in their little pool and then when we got out there it was a little cold and windy and I didn't want to put Reece in the pool so we came back in. Sierra lost her mind, of course, I can't believe I didn't make sure it would be warm enough before getting her all excited. I had to bribe her with snacks and a movie and promises of going out as soon as it was warmer to get her to calm down. Then I had to take some pics of them in their suits.

He's signing for more.



3 comments:

Melanie Kym said...

So this is what prompted you to call and see what we were up to today, huh? How could you get their little hopes up like that?

Shannon said...

Oh! And you can tell she is so somber there, and he is so cute signing like that! Loved talking to you today! :)

Just a girl and her thoughts said...

They are both sooooo cute!