Friday, May 23, 2008

Randomness



I have a lot of random things to blog about.





First of all Sierra is doing really well in gymnastics. Her coach mentioned to me today that they want to advance her to the next class. This just means that she'll be with girls a little bit older, but much bigger, and she'll be learning more new things. I am so excited, she's been way better at listening lately and IO was worried she'd get bored doing all of the same things that she's been doing since October. She learned a new trick too, it's called a seat-feet. Basically it's just bouncing on the trampoline, going to your bottom and directly back to your feet on the next bounce. She's been working on this for a while and she finally got it on Tuesday, I haven't got a video of it yet, but I will.




We switched thing around so the kids have a play room and these are the new bean bags we got them, the kids love them.
Bubba went poo poo in the potty today. I'm definitely not trying to potty train yet, i don't want to do another 2 years of it, but I heard him grunting so I asked if he wanted to go use the potty and he said yea. i took him in and put him on sissy's potty seat that sit on the regular toilet. He held the little handles and finally started pushing and he went. he was actually really excited about it. He even wanted to sit there for a while after he was done. He's even learning the sign for potty so were starting very slowly just introducing him to it, but I don't plan on doing anything more until he's walking, and at least 2.




Lastly, I love Grey's Anatomy and I'm sooo sad it's over for the season. It was terrible for me that the finale was on until 11 because I was exhausted, but I watched all of it anyway, of course. i was really happy with the show last night, It was a good one. I'm glad Meredith and McDreamy are getting back together. I think George and Lexi could be a very cute couple, I think I like her. I felt so bad for Alex and actually kind of think him and Izzy could have an interesting thing going on next season. But the thing that ruined the finale for me was the kiss between Callie and Hahn( I have no idea how to spell those names). I wish they had never started the whole lesbian aspect of their relationship, it just grosses me out and i don't want to have to watch it, but I know I can't give up the show. I'm definitely and addict. Now that it's over though I'm ready for So You Think You Can Dance, it's one of my favorite shows.

No comments: