Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Jump for Joy

Sierra was being really playful last Saturday. She was doing a great job playing with Reece and entertaining him so I could get some stuff done around the house. I think Bubba finally got tired of following her around because he laid down in the hallway and just kinda chilled out. Apparently Sissy wasn't ready to be done playing because she started jumping over him. It probably wasn't the safest thing to do, but it was so cute. She's gained a lot of strength and balance since starting gymnastics and is doing a lot of physical types of playing, ie: jumping on couches and beds, and climbing on things. I got almost a perfect sequence of pictures to portray the jumping, they didn't actually happen in this order, but it looks like they could have. The second one is my favorite.





1 comment:

Shannon said...

I love that reece is just layin there letting her mess with him! So cute!