Saturday, May 3, 2008

Fun Times


We are planning to spend some of the day today with Mel and her kids. Hopefully it will be nice enough for us to go to a park or take a walk or something fun. The kids and I definitely need to get out of the house. Reece is so clingy when were at home, I'm not sure why, but he doesn't want to entertain himself. He wants me to play with him constantly or hold him and, Heaven Forbid, I try to sit down at the computer because somehow he knows and his whole world falls apart. He will crawl into the doorway of the kitchen and sit on his knees and scream until I come get him. Hopefully getting out of the house will help with some of Sierra's wiggles too.


Just a quick side question: When I upload pictures to blogger why do they have to place them above the writing I've just done. I have to plan out what I'm going to say so I can get the pics on first otherwise the pictures come before the story and I like them to follow. I've tried copying/pasting and that doesn't seem to work either. Is there any way for me to write and then add pictures without them being above what I just wrote?

In case you can't tell this obviously just happened when I tried to add the pic of Reece at my feet and It really irritates me.HELP!

2 comments:

Just a girl and her thoughts said...

Once you get the answer to your question, tell me how to do it. Its so frustrating and I can't figure out how to do it right, either!

Shannon said...

OK, simple fix...when you are writing your post up at the top right hand there are two tabs, one says EDIT HTML, click on that and you will see your "picture" as words. You can highlight the picuter and then drag the highlighted area to where you want it. This helps to when bloggers adds a bunch of spaces (that either show up as < p > or < div > and you can just delete this). Oh, and the pictures will be in between < a...a > so make sure you don't mess with the text or you will have to uplaod your pic again. Let me know if you got that. I just learned by messing around with it, but it all matters on the HTML part!

P.S. on the little html signs I had to add the spaces, it would normally have no spaces between the letter and the >.