Friday, May 16, 2008

Pool Time

David set up our little wading pool today, it's not really little, sort of a medium size pool, big enough for Dave and I to sit in with the kids and cool off. Sierra was so excited about it, she barely got through the door after gymnastics before she was asking to get in the pool. The water was waaaaay to cold for Dave and I, but I knew Sis would want to get in anyway. Reece was really shocked by the cold and he cried at first, but he did OK after a little bit. They never did get all the way in, just up to their wastes or so, but it was enough to cool them off. And Sierra freaked when we took her out. My camera batteries died right after I took the pic of Reece getting in so I didn't get any of them actually playing, but I will later.

She was so excited, she almost went in naked.
Reece didn't want to pose for the picture, he was ready to swim

Shock.
You can tell he was shocked by the water. He started crying a little and we took him out and let him sit on the side with just his feet in.


1 comment:

Shannon said...

Oh! Cuties! And i like their suits! How super sweet to have a yard!