Monday, May 26, 2008

Tired Boy

Sierra is such an early bird, Most mornings she's up by 6am. This morning was no different and now that the kids share a room it's been harder and harder to let Reece sleep because Sissy will wake him up. I've been working on teaching her to just come out of her room and close the door so Reece can sleep and this morning she did. She came and got me and I put a movie on for her so I could lay back down, but 5 minutes later she was yelling for me to get her a blanket and that woke Reece. I had her take him his sippy, because if he sees me it's over, and he went right back to sleep. That meant i got to go back to sleep too, yea! I woke up around 8:30 a little worried because Reece is usually crying around 7:30 and he was still quiet. I had to get up and check on him, otherwise I wouldn't be able to stop worrying, he was out. He didn't wake up until 9:30, that's crazy. Hopefully that doesn't screw up his nap today.

No comments: