Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I just wanted to post a quick post to all of the mother's out there who read my blog and wish all of you a happy Mother's Day. Being a mother is the most important role we play in life and it is definitely not recognized enough. We often go unappreciated for all of the little things we do, not that we expect it, we do everything out of love for those around us. I would not be the person I am today without my own mother, whom I love so much and appreciate all she has ever done for me. And whom I miss, especially on this day. I wish she lived near by. No matter how stressed I get, or frustrated, or impatient I wouldn't change my life for anything, being a mother is my greatest blessing.



2 comments:

Just a girl and her thoughts said...

Happy Mothers Day to you, too, Mindi! You're a wonderful mommy and your kids are precious! Love ya cousin!

Shannon said...

that second picture is SO dang cute. Happy late mothers day to you!