Saturday, May 3, 2008

OK, Here it goes

I'm going to try out the picture advice I got and see if it works. I'm typing all of this first and then I'm going to add my pics.


We had lots of fun at the park and I managed to get some cute shots of the kids out in the sun. Of course we do all we can to keep them protected from the sun, as you can see from Reece's hat and glasses. Sierra still managed to get a bit red and she's also broken out in a rash on her neck that is really itchy. I don't know if the rash is from the sun or the plants outside, it seems to happen every summer and it doesn't matter what I do, I can't prevent it. I think I'll have her allergy tested this year.


Here come the pics...




Big Boy


Sierra and her cousin, Faith.



She climbed up all by herself.



IT WORKED!!!! Shannon you are amazing! This has been driving me crazy for months. If anyone else is having the same troubles I mentioned in my previous blog check out the comment from Shannon.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh! I am so glad those directions made sense! Those pictures are really cute, and I LOVE Sierras sweater :)

Just a girl and her thoughts said...

I'm gonna use those directions! I soooooo need the guidance! Super cute pics by the way, of course they have to be cute, their YOUR kids!