Thursday, May 29, 2008

Breaking the Rules Already

Well I guess I'm not very good at following rules, but I wanted to post again. I have had a terrible day, I feel awful. My head started killing me first thing this morning and I haven't been able to shake it. I'm all stuffy too, miserable. I ended up going home early from work because I was having such a hard time with my headache, The Tylenol wasn't cutting it. Going home sick with 2 kids really sucks. I wish I could've just laid down on the couch, but of course they wouldn't let me. So needless to say i still feel like crap and haven't gotten to rest at all, so I can't wait for the kids to go to bed tonight. I probably wont even watch So You Think You Can Dance which is big for me because I hate missing my shows. Well, time to attempt baths.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I hope you fell better by now, and cute blog by the way! ;)

Just a girl and her thoughts said...

Are ya better yet? Headaches are the WORST!! Hope you feel better soon and LOVE your new blog!!