Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Day 3, Workout

I just finished my second workout, third day. I skipped yesterday, I think I'll start out doing every other day and then add in a day each week until I'm working out 5 or 6 times each week. I also want to start doing active things with the kids. Dave and I plan on getting bikes soon so We'll be able to go on rides as a family. I think that'll help a lot. I have a hard time working out with the kids around because as soon as I get interrupted I lose my focus and quit. I have to be able to go from start to finish.Taking the kids on bike rides will be extra work too since I'll have to pull them behind in a trailer.
Gotta go watch ANTM.

3 comments:

saucysosville said...

Good job, keep it up!!!

Just a girl and her thoughts said...

WTG Mindi, thats great. Reading all you girls gettin yourselves HOT just may get me motivated! Keep it up, girl!

Shannon said...

good job! i am the same way, i hate to sweat, and I hate to work out when people are watching, and it is impossible to work out with the kids up! I have to figure out something though! Keep up the good work!