Wednesday, May 28, 2008

New Rules

I've decided to limit myself, and my computer usage. I think I've become addicted to reading peoples blogs, I can't wait to jump on the computer to see if there's something new to read and I find myself blog hopping and wasting a lot of time. My new plan is to only go online every other day, this way there will be more new posts to read anyway so I wont be disappointed when I go to a blog and there's no new posts. Also I'm going to make myself post on my own blog before I read what anyone else has posted, I think this will help because once I start reading other people's blogs I lose interest in writing on my own, and it will keep me updating (I go through really good spurts and then I burn out). Wish me luck. I'll also try to post comments more on everyone else's blog, I always read them, but I don't always know what to comment back.

2 comments:

Melanie Kym said...

So would you say you're a blogaholic?

Shannon said...

LOLOL, I get the same way! The only reason I don't feel too guilty is b/c I sit at the computer when I work! But I try to limit myself when I am not working. It gets SO addicting!