Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Finally, Pictures

The kids and i have loved this nice weather we've been having, it means we get to play outside after school. It also means I don't have to keep such a close eye on Piper because she can go potty wherever she wants, but I do have to make sure she doesn't squeeze through the gaps in our fences. The kids were playing so nicely today that we spent most of the time between work and dinner outside and I got some cute pictures.


She's happy to come outside because she'd been sitting in a time-out after peeing her panties, that's the third time in 2 days, frustrating.

She loves to dig in this hole, she's using a tent stake.
Scroll quickly through the next 3.


She loves this doggy.
Talk about a cutey pants. I love this picture soooo much.


1 comment:

Just a girl and her thoughts said...

Piper is adorable! She has such a sweet face its no wonder why Sierra loves her so much! Oh and I read your comment about someone being in time out for peeing in their pants and I thought you were talking about Piper! Yea I'm tired! :) Piper needs a friend, specifically a beagle. named Bailey. Let me know (hehe)