Thursday, September 25, 2008

Reece First Pic With Piper

Reece hasn't been too thrilled with Piper so far. She's a little bit feisty for his liking. He doesn't like when she licks his face or tries to jump up on him, so he mostly cries when she comes near him. Last night I had Piper sleeping on my lap so I asked Reece if he wanted to hold her. I sat him next to me on the couch and transferred Piper to his lap, he loved it. All he wanted to do was pet her. I had to take some pictures because I didn't have any of the 2 of them together yet, and they turned out really cute. Of course, Sierra came in a few minutes later and stole Piper away, but I thought it was really cute how upset Reece got when she did it so i took a picture of that too.
So Sweet.
Adorable.
Mischievous.
Temper Tantrum.
Sierra was pointing out her nipples in this picture. I didn't realize I'd taken a picture of her doing it until I was looking back through them.


1 comment:

Shannon said...

man! i would have been ticked too! poor reece, brady is right there with ya on the big sisters ruling the WORLD thing! cute babies, and i guess the dog is cute too ;)