Friday, September 12, 2008

Do I have to Title Everything?

I've been finding it really hard to find time to post lately. It seems like if I want to be on the computer than the kids need something immediately after I sit down. So if I want to blog I have to listen to them scream for me every 2 minutes, if I get up in the middle of writing something I lose my train of thought and it takes me longer to finish. I would try to wait to get on the computer until the kids are in bed, but Dave usually plays video games in the evenings after dinner and we don't have a hub for our modem so only one of us can be online at a time. I'm trying something new today which may solve this problem, for a while. I can let the kids play outside in the backyard while I'm on the computer and I can see them perfectly. They mostly play out on the cement slab just outside the glass slider so it's not even like their in a different room from me. It seems like this will work really well for as long as the weather is nice enough for them to play outside. And it might give me a chance to blog a little more regularly, if I can come up with anything to say.
Here's some pics of the kids at school this morning.

His face looks hilarious in this photo.


No comments: