Sunday, September 7, 2008

It's Been A While

I haven't posted forever it seems. I was trying to go for a whole week without going online because Dave didn't think I could do it. I didn't last the whole week, but he didn't even last a whole day, so whatever. We've done a lot this past week so I'll have a lot of pictures to catch up on. We went to the Fair today, but that's a post all in itself. I'll probably get to that tomorrow.


The kids have been so cute lately. Reece has started throwing temper tantrums, which isn't all that cute except that he throws himself on the floor and arches his back and screams and I know he's watched Sierra do it and he's just doing what she does. Sierra has been really helpful the last few days, she keeps cleaning up the playroom all by herself, than she likes to come get me and show me her work. She's really good at organizing the toys too, which is nice because I'm a little bit of a perfectionist and it's nice to not have to go back through and reorganize her clean-up job.

Here's a couple pics of the kids from daycare the other day, they were being pretty dang cute.


We went to the ward corn feed on Labor Day, Sierra was loving the corn on the cob.
Random pics of Bubba playing in the living room, he was tossing on of Sierra Pet Shop toys around and he was having a great time.


No comments: