Sunday, September 14, 2008

I couldn't pull myself out of bed this morning so I decided, to myself that we were just going to skip church, but when I got up and came out of my room Sierra was in the hallway all dressed for church. She'd done it all by herself (I had set the clothes out last night to make my morning easier). So I looked at her example and got Reece and myself ready and we made it to church right on time. I love how my kids, even though they are so little,can set an example for me. Sierra even grabbed Dave's scriptures last night and started "reading" them in our bed.

Lunch time after church today, Sissy always tries not to smile when I want to take her picture.

I always get one.

And of course a cute little bubby boy.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Ok, Reece looks ADORABLE in the picture! And I hate/love when my kids set a good example for me, hate b/c I should be setting one for them, and love b/c i know i am the reason why they know what the right thing to do is in the first place!