Monday, September 1, 2008

Cuties

I wanted to take some pictures of Reece on his big boy bed last night so I took him in there right before bedtime and, of course, Sierra had to join in. I started taking pictures and I couldn't stop. It's hard for me to stop taking pictures when each one is turning out soooooo cute. I probably took like 25 pictures all within 5 minutes and they were all so adorable.

Snuggle Boy.
I had to get a picture of Sis in her bed too.
Showing off her whistling skills.
She thinks she's pretty funny.
Sliding face first off the bed.
Jumping.

They have so much fun together sometimes.



5 comments:

Shannon said...

These pics ARE cute, super sweet kiddoes! And i LOVE those snuggly jammies from Children's Place! And they have the cutest blankets too, I love that pink on on Sissy's bed, with the flowers :)

Mindi said...

That's the quilt her great-grandma made for her when she was born.

Shannon said...

You need to email me this pics, they are too cute not to scrap for you!

Just a girl and her thoughts said...

my cousins are the cutest!!

NICHOLE said...

Cute, gosh they look so much alike!