Wednesday, October 1, 2008

To PEE or Not To PEE

You may think this post is going to be more on potty training our new little pup, but you would be so, so wrong. Sierra has been having a lot more accidents at home lately, I'm sure it's because of the gates hindering her from freely going to the bathroom on her own, she has to ask us to lift her over the gates to get to the bathroom. So needless to say I haven't been too happy with this and we've been having lots of talks about her telling me when she need to use the bathroom. So today she went outside to play, Reece and I where inside and I was on the phone with MeMe, and I see her pulling down her pants. Being the curious mommy that I am, I don't stop her, but watch her quietly to see what she's going to do. She takes her skirt and panties completely off and continues to bend over and pee on the lawn. Than she stands upright and sees me watching her and gets a sheepish grin on her face. Of course I have to talk to her at that point about how we use the bathroom for those types of things not the yard and she comes back at me with , "remember, daddy let me do it last time." David let her pee in the yard one time this past summer when we were all in the pool and sopping wet and he didn't want to take her in the house. That attempt wasn't even a success because she ended up peeing all over his hands anyway. So now I have to teach my daughter all about potty etiquette.
This picture isn't from today, but it has a nice mischievous look.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

oh my gosh! That is hilariously naughty! Sounds like you handled it pretty well, methinks you are going to have a troublemaker with Sissy! She is SO mischevious!

Melanie Kym said...

Hehe. Thank you so much for the laugh. I needed it. What a stinker!

Just a girl and her thoughts said...

Potty ettiquite? thats hilarious!! What a funny girl you have, her face is precious!!