Sunday, September 21, 2008

Piper Update

Well I'm up bright and early with my new baby. She had a great night. I've never had a puppy before that was my all mine so this is all new to me. She slept in her kennel all night, though she did whine a few times and is up now just a little after 6. She was so excited to get out of her kennel this morning, she practically licked my face off, now she's licking my feet. She didn't even potty all night long, we put paper in her kennel so she could go if she needed too, but she waited until I let her out this morning. I was going to take her outside to go, but I didn't and she just went on the news paper, but I think from now on I'll try to take her outside as much as possible. She loves to terrorize Max, she'll chase him around and max will bat at her and run away, it's really cute. I hope Max doesn't hate her though. Another cute thing she does while she's eating, her back legs lift off the ground sometimes when she eats, I think it might be because her bowl is pretty deep, but it's so cute to see her on just her front legs.
Sierra loves her. Isn't this pic adorable.

I was holding her while she slept so Sierra wanted a turn.

So Sweet!

1 comment:

morgantyan said...

I love that you got a dog. She is really adorable. I'm actually kindof sad though, because Piper was my baby name if I ever had a girl. Now I need to pick a new one.(Not that I'm ever planning on having anymore kids.)