Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

We finally got around to carving our pumpkins last night. The kids had so much fun pulling all of the "guts" out, I didn't know how Reece would respond to this part because of his sensory issues, but he had no problem with it.
Opening his pumpkin for the first time, he has kind of a disgusted look on his face.

Opening her pumpkin, she couldn't wait to dig in.
She cleaned out her own pumpkin and then did most of mine.

Helping daddy pop out the pieces of her Jack-O-Lantern.
The final product.
I let Reece help me do the cutting on his pumpkin, so he basically designed it himself.
Mine is the monster on the left, and Dave's is the haunted house next to mine.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Those are so cute! What a fun family activity! I am so glad we got to talk today, and you know what? I love you too! You have been my best friend for over 10 years, can you believe it? You are truly like a sister to me, and your friendship is most precious! Love you!