Sunday, October 5, 2008

Ordinary Closet Doors

My kiddos love their closet. At least once a day they hide in there, it's one of the games they play together. I never find one of them playing in their on their own, it's always both of them. They love to go inside and close the doors and hide from me, or Max or monsters, whatever. And it's always more fun if I play along and act like I have no clue where they've gone.
Reece loves to play Peek-A Boo when he's in there.


Lots of times we end up with pinched fingers or smushed toes...

..But they always go right back to playing after a little lovin'. You can still see the tears on her face.
They love the rocking chair in their room too.
And each other.


3 comments:

Shannon said...

soooooo sweet! I miss you and those cutie patooties!

NICHOLE said...

Too cute for words!

Melanie Kym said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! I love them!