Friday, October 24, 2008

More Pictures

I had to post some more of these old pictures, they are just so cute. These 2 of Reece are so funny, he was sucking on this alligator just like a binky. In the second one you can see how he's keeping it in his mouth all by himself, it was so funny.




This one is so sweet, I love how Sierra is looking at Bubba.


This is one of my all time favorite pictures of Reece. I made that hat for him and he looks so warm and snugly, with the sweetest look on his face.




Sierra was trying to pretend to sleep in this picture. I actually took a picture of her where she wasn't smiling so much and than I made her laugh and took this picture. She look s so young in this picture, she still has her baby face.








1 comment:

Shannon said...

such cute, cute pics! I love how chubbykins sierra is in the one where she is gazing at reece! they have both grown SO much, i hate it! Make time stop!