Saturday, October 25, 2008

Punkin Patch, Lots of Pictures

The kids and I made a trek to the pumpkin patch today. It was a lot of fun. The kiddos had never been before, I don't think I've been since elementary school so it was a good experience for us. I took so many pictures, 96 actually, when I got home and downloaded them to the computer I couldn't believe it. I loved the way most of the pictures turned out. Reece and Sierra were being so photogenic. There's even a few of me in there, which we all know doesn't happen that often. For the most part we had fun, I couldn't stand how dirty the kids got, next time I definitely wont put them in some of their cuter clothes, but I wanted them to look nice in the pictures. We took Piper along too ,which might have been a bad idea because she couldn't come to the second patch we stopped at so she spent a good amount of time stuck in the car, and it was hard to wrangle her plus 2 kids. the kids had a blast and are down for naps now even though it's already after 3 o'clock, our schedule is going to be a little messed up tonight I guess.























3 comments:

Melanie Kym said...

Yeah, you are brave. Can't believe you brought both kiddos and the dog by yourself! Wish we could have spent more time with you guys. Glad you had fun. I love the picture of Reece and Sierra in the wheelbarrow. ADORABLE!!!

NICHOLE said...

YOU GOT SOME REALLY GREAT SHOTS. I REALLY LOVE THE ONE OF THE TWO KIDS TOGETHER AND THE ONE OF ALL THREE OF YOU! I WISH MY KIDS WERE THAT PHOTOGENIC!

Anonymous said...

this looks like it was alot of fun! i missed going to the pumpkin patch this year. last year i got to go with shannon and the fam. i loved it!