Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I just spent the last 3 hrs transferring pictures from our old, broken computer to our new one. I thought these pictures might be lost forever since the computer was so crummy, but I figured out how to put them on a flash drive, which I made a spur of the moment trip to Walmart for. It took me forever to figure out how to get them on the flash drive and than forever to do it. i transferred over 1200 pictures. Now the fun begins, over the next few days i get to organize all of them into folders, that should be a really good time. Not to mention taking out all of the red eye. here are a few random pictures I came across. I'll probably post some of these evey now and then just to remember the old times when my babies were still babies.





3 comments:

Shannon said...

so precious! and that one of you is so beautiful! miss you TONS, espcially lately, man I just wish you were here :(

morgantyan said...

The one with you is absolutely gorgeous. I love them all!!

Melanie Kym said...

I love the close up of Sierra. Look at those chubby cheeks! What a cutie. And I agree 100% with Shannon and Momo about the pic of you holding Sierra. You really should get in the photos more often. Love ya!