Saturday, September 8, 2007

TROUBLE

I had to take Reece to the doctor's office today so Sierra was home with David for about 2 hours. When I got home he told me she had gotten into my make-up and drawn all up and down her arms with my eyeliner. She has only just started getting into things. I never had to worry before about supervising her because she never got into anything she wasn't supposed to. Even if she woke up in the morning before I did she would just come out and sit down on the couch or play with her toys until Dave or I got up. It is really hard adapting to a child who has always been so good and then all of the sudden decides to cause trouble left and right. Yesterday she smeared applesauce all over the dining room, a few days ago she woke up really early and was playing in the cold, dirty water that had sat overnight in the sink, and now this. I guess it was too good to be true. The demon is finally emerging.



Little Monster

3 comments:

Shannon said...

this picture is SO funny! She knows she was naughty, you can tell. hey, maybe if you are lucky this will be her rebellious stage at the age of 3 and she will get it out of her system! :)

Anonymous said...

But just look at that face. You can't possibly be mad.

Anonymous said...

Mindi, like I've always said, "You dont need makeup anyway" and either does Sierra!