Monday, September 17, 2007

Tiny Secrets

Sierra has recently started watching a movie called The Secret Of Nimh. I dont think I'd ever seen it until a few years ago, but David loves it. It reminds him of his childhood, kind of like me with Babes in Toyland. Sierra likes this movie quite a bit and watches it pretty frequently, but it is kind of scary. One day David found her hiding behind her bed during a particularly scary part and he turned the movie off so she wouldn't be scared. Sierra wasn't happy about this, apparently she really likes being scared. The other day she was watching it in the living room and as the scary parts came up she barricaded herself behind some pillows for protection, it was so cute. She would hunker down during the scary scenes and peak over the tops of the pillows so she could still watch, but would be protected. She would even get this worried look on her face which of course I couldn't capture on camera.




1 comment:

Shannon said...

That is so good that Sierra is so brave! I love that she hides her face during the scary parts...I still do that!