Friday, September 14, 2007

Never ending vomit

I feel like I haven't posted anything in ages. We have been having a pretty crummy week here. It all started when I asked to come home from work a little early on Wed. I wasn't feeling great and I wanted to get some sleep so I got home at 3:30 and went straight to bed. I was awoken at 5:00 by Dave, screaming for me at the top of his lungs. Of course I ran to see what was wrong, only to find him in Sierra's room trying to catch her vomit in a blanket. So since Sierra was sick, I didn't get to be. I can't lay around in bed when she can't even keep water down. Needless to say we were up all night with Sierra throwing up. I had called into work on Wed. and told them I couldn't come in on Thur., but on Thur. morning Sierra seemed fine, and they really needed me, so I headed to work. And what should happen, Reece throws up in the car on the way there. I had to stay at work for a bit, but they sent me home at 9:30 so we had a day of relaxing and making sure we all felt better. Guess what happened Friday night, Dave starts puking. I AM SO DONE WITH VOMIT!
So that's the craziness that's been going on these past few days and can I just say that every home should be required to have a washer and dryer, especially when there's kids involved. I can't stand having to run back and forth to the laundry room when my kids are sick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mindi, about all of you being sick and throwing up I just have one thing to say: THANK YOU FOR NOT POSTING ANY PICTURES TODAY!!!! ~grins~