Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sweet boy

I've been getting some really cute pics of Reece lately. I took these at daycare the other day. He has recently started getting excited when he sees the camera, it is so funny. And if I take it out and don't take pictures of him he'll get upset. He's getting really close to crawling, he goes up to hands and knees, but can't go forward quite yet. He only moves backwards,but that's a start. I don't think it'll be much longer and he'll be all over the place.


He's my little lover boy!


He's doing raspberries in this one.
Showing mommy his food, he thought he was being hilarious. he was busting up

2 comments:

Shannon said...

These pictures are SO cute! Reece has such a great smile!

Anonymous said...

He is such a sweet boy. I thoroughly enjoyed the time I got to spend with Reece yesterday. We bonded and all that, you know!!