Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Look what I can do!

Last night I had a crazy itch to make some homemade bread. And I mean real homemade bread: stirring, kneading, rising, punching down, rising again and baking, none of this pour your ingredients into the bread maker and out pops a perfect loaf of bread in an hour. When I took it out of the oven it looked so pretty I had to take a picture, my very first ever homemade bread. I did a pretty good job, if I do say so myself. And it tastes really good too, we've already finished one loaf.


Mmmmmm doesn't that look good?

2 comments:

Shannon said...

That looks so good! You will have to send me the recipe (or post it!) so that I can try my hand too. Congrats on a job well done!

Anonymous said...

Lookin' good. We accept handouts of any kind. let me know if you need my address:)