Tuesday, September 18, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Today is Reece's birthday. My little baby is one year old. I feel a little bit guilty because we didn't plan a party for him, when Sierra turned 1 we had a huge BBQ with at least 30 people, but we did a little family party party just Dave, Me and the kids. I made an attempt at a homemade cake which tasted really good, but didn't turn out as cute as I had envisioned in my mind, writing on a cake is REALLY hard. Reece was so cute eating his cake. At first he just touched the frosting with the tips of his fingers and sucked on them, but by the end he was beating the cake with both hands and squeazing it between his fingers. Once he was finished eating he had a lot of fun playing and he kept looking at his hands like, what the?, what's all over my hands?. It was really hard to get a picture of him looking at the camera. Finally I had to tickle him to get him to pay attention to me, he was so fascinated by his messy hands. All in All, I think his birthday party was a success, even if it was small.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, what cute pics! And the cake looks pretty good, I have to say. I was wondering if you were doing anything for his 1st B-day. I figured you would, so I didn't bring him a present to dad's last weekend. I'll be sure to get something special for the next time we see you guys. Love ya!!