Saturday, September 22, 2007

Date Night

I didn't realize I haven't posted anything since Wednesday. It's been a little busy around here. Last night David and I had a very needed date night, and it was great. We dropped the kids off at Dave's parents when I got off work and we went to the Outback Steakhouse for dinner. I don't think we've had any time alone since our anniversary in July so it was nice to get away from the kids for a bit. Dave decided to take me to Old Navy after dinner because I have no clothes. I have a really hard time buying clothes for myself, mainly because nothing I try on makes me feel like I look good and it's hard for me to buy bigger sizes. I just can't seem to get over the fact that before I had my sweet babies I was a size 6. It's so much easier for me to shop for the kids because all the clothes I buy for them are so cute and they always fit, but Dave wouldn't let me buy anything for the kids. We got out of Old Navy with a few things for myself and something for Dave too, nothing for the kiddos. After shopping we came home and relaxed watching a movie, Dave's parents kept the kids overnight so we got to sleep in this morning too. We definetly need to keep up with our date nights, they are a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I admit I am completly jealous! A date night! Overnight! That is one sweet deal! That is the one thing i hate about Tx, no family to pawn the kids off on!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mindi, were you two too busy to take any pictures? Good job you two!