Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sales

I got off work really early today so I decided to take the kids shopping. I told Sierra we could play at the big toys in the mall if she was really good, that won her over instantly. Of course, we headed to Old Navy first, they had some awesome sales on some of their summer clothes that I couldn't pass by. I even got a few thing for a couple bucks a piece, AWESOME. Next we went to Children's Place, I 'm so glad I went there. I really love putting Reece in one-piece short outfits this summer, they're so easy and cute, and they had tons on sale for $2.50, I got like 6. And I got a pair of their thin stretchy jammies for 3 dollars, I love the way those jammies fit my babies, they hug onto every little roll(or lack there of). After shopping the trip went downhill. Not 2 minutes after we got to the big toys Sierra tinkled in her panties, and I didn't have anything with me to change her into so we had to come home. I don't know what is going on with that little girl sometimes. She has accidents all the time. She was completely potty trained from about last September through January, even at night, then she started wetting the bed and a few months after that she started having daytime accidents. It gets me crazy sometimes. I don't know if she does it for the attention, but if is it's all negative attention and she gets a lot of positive attention already, so I don't know how to fix it. Hopefully she'll decide to grow out of this one really quick.

No comments: