Sunday, July 6, 2008

Finally Captured

I did it finally!! I got video of Reece walking on our digital camera so I could post it for everyone to see. He doesn't walk a lot, really only when he's prompted, but he's capable of it and he's getting pretty good. Here's my favorite one, I'll probably post the other one later.

I love when he falls down, it looks so silly, and his sideways bearwalk, sooooo cute!!! That sweet little wave just melts my heart.

As I'm typing this I have Reece in my arms, he's laying chest to chest with me with his head on my shoulder, every 15 seconds or so he says, " asjha shy"(other side) and switches to my other shoulder, it's so sweet, though it makes my typing take a bit longer.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Gah! That is one cute video, i LOVE that bear crawl, and the wave! Yay for Reece!

Just a girl and her thoughts said...

He looks soooo cute!