Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Curly

There was a little girl,
who had a little curl,
right in the middle of her forehead.
When she was good,
she was really, really good
but when she was bad she was horrid.

I did Sierra's hair curly the other day and when we got to daycare I noticed she had one little curl hanging down in the middle of her forehead and this poem jumped into my mind. It fits her so perfectly. I had to run and grab the camera and take some pictures so i could post about it, though it is kinda hard to see the curl, it wasn't very long.

Everyone loves a blue-eyed girl.
This is the face she makes when she's trying not to smile, you can see how hard she's concentrating.
And this is what it turns into 2 seconds later.
I just had to add in this silly face of bubba's, it kinda reminds me of a turtle.


1 comment:

morgantyan said...

I've always thought life should be like one big musical. Wouldn't it be awesome if people broke out into song all day long. People would be much happier, I bet!!
I love the picture of me and Reece. And all the cute ones of the kids, for that matter. They are so cute. I got a pretty good video of him saying "blue" too. Love you!!