Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Blue

I know it's been a while since I've posted, but we've been really busy around here. It was wonderful having my little sister Morgan here for a visit. We got together a few times and had a lot of fun. Of course we were all sad that she couldn't bring her boys with, but I think it was probably a nice vacation for her, plus they're supposed to be moving back next summer so that'll be awesome. It's hard having family living so far away. I went and saw Mama Mia on Friday night with Melanie, Morgan, and Meghan and it was so fun. I love musicals, there's just something about people randomly breaking into song that makes me smile. David and i celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary this weekend too. We saw the new Batman movie and went out to lunch, nothing fancy, but it was a good time, and the movie was great too.

I got a new work shirt, in a deep royal blue, and Reece kept pointing at it and saying something that I couldn't understand, I finally figured out that he was saying blue, just really strangely. We had him saying it so many times that he got pretty tired of it, but he was busting us up. I got a little bit of it on video.

1 comment:

Just a girl and her thoughts said...

How lucky are to to get that on video! He is so darn adorable!!! Lacie would say all sorts of crazy stuff but I never thought to catch her on camera. Dog poop was poopdog, coo-coo-y was cookie, Fum and thinger for thumb and finger. lol, kids are funny!