Saturday, January 31, 2009

Co-Sleeping

I remember when i was growing up, that I shared a bed with some of my siblings. For a while I remember sleeping with Marshall and Morgan in, probably, a queen size bed. Last night the kiddos asked me if they could sleep together. I was a little bit apprehensive about it because they both only sleep in a toddler bed, but I let them try it anyway. I told them if I heard any talking or playing that i would come back and separate them. They went right to sleep. I found them like this only 20 minutes later, completely passed out.



Dave was worried that Sierra would move around too much and bother Reece while he slept so he moved him to her bed a while later, but he ended up back with his sister after a while because when she came in during the middle of the night he was back in his own bed. They did wake up earlier than usual this morning, maybe because they were a bit crowded, who knows. I just think they look so sweet all cuddled up next to each other.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

seriously, just kill me now with that CUTENESS! ADORABLE!

I totally would have woken them up, rubbing their skin and stuff b/c i just love sleeping kiddoes!