Monday, January 5, 2009

Pics

I've got tons of pictures on my computer that i want to put up, so when i don't have anything to blog about I'll just post some cute pics.
Sierra and Tanner sharing a soda. So adorable.
These pics of the kids were so cute. For our Christmas card I wanted to put One picture of the kids with piper and than one of each of them alone, but they would only let me have 2 pictures total. I absolutely love the pictures of Reece with his hands in his pockets. As soon as i put pants on him he's asking about his pockets, these days.







2 comments:

Shannon said...

Aww! What sweet little puddins! ADORABLE! I miss you and your kids so so so so so much!

NICHOLE said...

I love those christmas pics, they are too cute. The soda pic is adorable too. Kids are cute no matter how they pose!