Friday, February 6, 2009

I Finally Did It!!

Take a look at the before pictures



Now look at the results




Doesn't he look awesome. I love his haircut. I haven't really wanted to cut it until now. I have loved his long hair, even though lots of people have commented on how badly he needed a hair cut. I wasn't ready until now, but now that it's done I am so happy with it. He look like such a big boy. He was really cooperative too. He wouldn't let the lady use the electric trimmers or the hair dryer, but I didn't expect him to. He doen't like things that make noise. He's got a sucker as a treat for being so good and he's loved showing of his new do to everyone he's seen today.





5 comments:

Sampson4 said...

Looks adorable! I just got Ashlan's haircut yesterday for the first time too!

Shannon said...

Oh! Minna! It looks GOOOOD! He does look so handsome, and like such a big boy! I know that was probably hard though, the first haircut always is :(

morgantyan said...

I hope you saved some of those gorgeous locks!!!

NICHOLE said...

Hey how come you haven't posted anything lately?! I've been thinking about Killer Bunnies and you guys :)

Darcy said...

I love his hair cut it is crazy how fast they grow!