Monday, January 12, 2009

Little Monster

This is what I found when I asked Sierra to clean her playroom today.




She spent a good 20 minutes throwing a fit about having to clean up her mess, than cried that she wanted to take a nap instead of clean the playroom, than proceeded to fall asleep on top of her toys in the middle of the floor. Usually when she falls asleep in the playroom she's lounging on one of the bean bag chairs watching a movie, I guess she might have been in the middle of cleaning something and decided to just lay right down and go to sleep, but I don't think she got anything cleaned at all. our playroom looks like this most of the time, I'm the only one who knows how to clean it up the right way, and it takes me a while because I like everything to be in the right place so it doesn't get done very often. Every now and then Sissy will pick all of the toys up off of the floor, but that means they're all just thrown into baskets or drawers and stuffed in the closet. At least she tries to help sometimes.


3 comments:

Shannon said...

OK, that is just too cute. Did her legs hurt when she woke up? And I totally feel ya on being the only one that can clean it the RIGHT way. Arg!

P.S. That little table and chairs is ADORABLE, where on earth did you find it??

Mindi said...

I moved her to her bed after i took the pictures. And the table was at dave's parents house, his mom gave it to us.

Just a girl and her thoughts said...

Too funny. Now thats one way to get out of cleaning....