Monday, January 12, 2009

I've Dedicated

I will be starting my weight loss plan. Actually I started today and it's gone okay, so far. I'm putting a list on my sidebar so I can track my progress and so I have to actually be accountable. I weighed myself on Sunday and I'll weigh myself every Sunday from now on and post the amount of weight lost( I wont be gaining). I don't want to post my starting weight, it's too embarrassing for me, but I will post my progress. I'm planning to kick butt and I hope I can keep up the motivation, changing my diet wont be too difficult, but I really hate exercising, that will take a lot more effort.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh! Good luck! I am so so SO sick of being a fatty! Seriously it's disgusting.

Shanny Wanny with the big fat Fanny! LOLOLOL!

Mindi said...

Me Too! I Hate being a fat girl, I can't even look at myself. Hopefully I can do this.

Melanie Kym said...

I like Shannon's comment. I always used to get Smelly Melly with a big fat belly. So I find it interesting that you think it will be easier for you to change your diet rather than get motivated to exercise. The diet part is the HARDEST thing for me. Seriously. I want to sit around every night and eat my Ben and Jerry's and chocolate peanut butter pie. I would so much rather eat all that yummy stuff and sweat my booty off in the morning. It's really too bad that we don't live closer together because you could help me with the food part and I could kick your butt with the workouts!!!! Good luck. I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!