Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Exercising

I have been making a lot of progress with my working out lately. MeMe and I walk almost every night for a good 45 minutes, and for the last few days I've actually been jogging. At first I was only able to jog a few blocks, but I've been able to go for about 10 minutes the last 2 days. I meet up with MeMe after running and we start our walk so I'm definitely burning some calories. Dave and I went out and got bikes yesterday too. We've been talking about it for years and we finally just did it. We got a trailer for the kiddos and took our first ride today. OMG! it kicked my BUTT. It was so much harder riding with the kids in the trailer. That'll be another great way for me to change up my exercise routine. Now I just really need to keep up with my healthy eating, it gets so boring eating the same thin all of the time. I guess I need to find some more healthy food that I like.

2 comments:

morgantyan said...

I'm so proud of you! My friend turned me on to this new dance workout called Zumba. It's so fun and when I move back we all need to join the class!

Melanie Kym said...

Mindi, that is so awesome. I always wanted one of those bike carriage things for the kiddos. Now of course my kids are too big. That will be so much fun. You are doing so great and should be VERY proud of yourself!!!!!