Saturday, January 3, 2009

Update

So , I feel like I've been incredibly busy over the past few weeks. I haven't felt like blogging at all, and I have had so much to blog about that, I think, I got overwhelmed with all of it.I want to do a Christmas post and add a bit of everything else and call it good. Then I can start new.


We had a great Christmas over at Dave's parents house this year. All but 2 of Dave's siblings were there and only one cousin was missing. It was quite a house full, but it was so fun to party on Christmas Eve and to have all of the kids wake up and have Christmas morning together. Reece was actually running a fever for the 3 days we were there so he was pretty grumpy, but we tried to keep his fever down as much as we could and tried to keep his mood up as much as possible. Sierra loved playing with her big girl cousins who are also very much into Littlest Pet Shop's, so they got along great.

When the kids came down on Christmas morning Reece wasn't interested in the gifts at all. He went right for the Guitar.

This is Sierra's Hulk face.



Our little family on Christmas Eve.

After all of the Christmas excitement was over, we came home and actually had guests at our house for 2 nights. My sister in law, Nichole and her 2 boys came over just to hang out while my brother was out of town. It was a lot of fun and the kids played together so well. It was actually pretty relaxing for having company over, sometimes that can be a bit stressful, but it wasn't.


For New Years we went to my brother's house and hung out with most of my family. My mom had come to town so it was fun to visit with her for a while too. We mostly hung out and played games and ate snacks, of course we didn't get to bed until almost 2 in the morning, but ti was a great time, too bad I didn't take any pictures.
We just had Christmas with Dad today so i dont have those pictures on my computer yet, but hopefully I'll be able to post some in the next few days. I'm hoping to get back to a somewhat regular blogging routine. At least a few times a week.












1 comment:

Shannon said...

Whew! What a holiday week, seriously! I am glad you are back to blogging, I haven't really felt like doing it either, and I think I may change my URL and start fresh, and just email everyone my new blog. Not sure though, just thinking about it.