Monday, August 25, 2008

Why I Love Them...

Reece:

1)I love the way you call your belly button your "butt". :)

2)I love the way you say "yes" now instead of "yea" when I ask if you want something.

3)I love the way you're attached to your silky, You ask for your "silk" all day long, and forget sleeping without it.

4)I love when you get an owie and look at me with those lips pursed out and say "ooh,ooh".

5)I love snuggling with you when your upset or scared.

6)I love how excited you get when it's bath time.

7)I love how you think you can run or jump just by exaggerating the movements of your arms.

8)I love how you sleep in until 7 on the weekends.

9)I love when you fall asleep while you're eating.

10)I love how you love me, no matter what.



Sierra:

1)I love how you like me to tickle you gently all over while your trying to relax.

2)I love how you cry when Bubba gets upset or hurt.

3)I love when the sun gets in your eyes and you ask me to tell him not to do that.

4)I love listening to you sing.

5)I love when you play with my hair.

6)I love how you go to bed like such a big girl.

7)I love when you show me letters you've written.

8)I love napping with you on the weekends and getting to snuggle.

9)I love your curls, it makes me happy to see your ringlets.

10)I love how much you love me, no matter what.

3 comments:

Melanie Kym said...

AWWWWWWWWW. That'll be one awesome post to look back on!!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

I love these little lists! Stuff they will love to look back on later in life!! Ü

(I'm Shannon's friend, by the way...I scope out your blog here and there!)

Shannon said...

I never commented on this, but I meant to! I love things like this, it does help us to remember the good stuff when there are hard times! So sweet!