Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tag, I'm I't

Here is another cute tag, from Shannon.

Four random things I love about my husband :
1. He lets me sleep in most Saturday.
2. He loves to wrestle with the kids.
3. He tries to surprise me on my birthday (even if I usually figure it out).
4. He can always make me laugh, even if I don't feel like it.

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Deli girl/ China Cook at Safeway
2. Medical Records Clerk
3. Hostess at Denny's.
4. Infant Caregiver at Giggling Guest and Giggling Guest Too.

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Hairspray
2. Enchanted
3. All Harry Potter movies
4. P.S. I Love You

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. House.
3. Heroes
4. America's next Top Model

Four random places I have been:
1. Punxitawny, Pennsylvania
2. Born in Anchorage, Alaska
3. Yellowstone
4. Oregon Coast

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chicken Alfredo at The Olive Garden
2. Steak
3. Mom's fried chicken
4. Cheesecake

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Australia
2. Texas (To see my best friend)
3. France
4. Hawaii

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Sierra starting Kindergarten
2. David getting to take his first paid vacation.
3. Trying for another baby, hopefully
4. Getting in shape

Four people I tag:
1. Melanie
2. Morgan
3. Nicole
4. Nicole

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I be enduring read a scarcely any of the articles on your website trendy, and I extremely like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites web period roster and will be checking stand behind soon. Divert contain out my position as highly and vindicate me know what you think. Thanks.