Thursday, August 28, 2008

Big Boy Bed

Reece has been doing really well since moving into a big boy bed. I was nervous about bedtime because we've had such an easy bedtime up until now, but I shouldn't have worried. Everything is going great. The first few nights I sat on the floor until he fell asleep and then I realized that I didn't want to be doing that forever so the next night I laid him down and left the room to see what would happen. He got out of bed and cried at the door (he's too short to open it) for maybe a minute and then got back in bed and went to sleep. The night after that he cried in bed for less than a minute and went to sleep and tonight he didn't even cry at all. I saw the look on his face like he wanted to cry right as I was shutting the door, but he didn't make a peep. What a big boy, I'm so glad it worked out as easily as it did because I love my sleep.

No comments: