Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Quick Update


I haven't had a chance to blog for a while, my Internet was down this past weekend (very irritating). Not much new has been going on here. Reece is walking up a storm, I can definitely say now that walking is his preferred method of travel, he's even wanting me to put him down and not carry him everywhere when we're out. I don't always let him down out in public because he still falls quite a bit and has to put his hands down on the floor to stand back up, so he can't be down in an icky places. Sierra is doing great. Not much change with her actually other than that I found out she isn't the greatest listener in class and is a bit of a class clown. I think she's going to take after her Daddy on that one, always wanting to be the enter of attention. I've had a few words with her about her behavior in class though and I'm hoping the teacher will start laying down the rules, I think they let her get away with too much because she's cute and I work there, they probably don't want to be too strict with her, but I'd rather she be well behaved.



Sierra got a package in the mail today form her friend, Natalie, in Texas. It was a birthday present and she loves it. It's a little dolphin family, Thanks Shannon! She's played with it all evening, even wanted to take it in the tub, but I said NO.



I got the kids these little long johns from the Dollar Store today. Every now and then I get some really good finds and this was one of them. I couldn't find a matching pair in a girly color for Sierra so she ended up with Navy blue, but that way Reece can wear them when he's a little bit bigger, so it worked out. I took some pics of them together in their new Jammies.

This picture is so adorable, I love Reece's squish face. I couldn't get him to cooperate and give his sister a hug, so she had to force him.


Another forced hug, but very sweet results.


Big walking boy, he's so proud of himself.



Can you tell I was tickling them to get real smiles?

No comments: