Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ugh

I wish I had something interesting to blog about, but nothing is coming to me. We haven't been having a very exciting life lately. Melanie's trying to encourage me to join in her weight loss goal thingy, but it's so hard for me to commit to something like that. I don't know why I have a hard time with it, I obviously have some weight to lose, but I can't seem to get motivated. I have decided to start working out more, I hate sweating for some reason so this is really hard for me. I worked out on our elliptical machine yesterday for half an hour, it kicked my butt, but I had Sierra there supporting me the whole way, she kept saying "good job Mommy" it was really sweet. It was a good enough workout that I was sweating and had to shower immediately to get rid of the icky feeling of being sweaty. I was proud of myself for going so long, I usually give up in about 5 minutes, hopefully I can keep going with it. I might post some stats about myself once I feel a little more confident about my commitment to working out and getting healthier. We'll see.

2 comments:

saucysosville said...

You can do it!!!!

Melanie Kym said...

YEA, YEA, YEA. I am so proud of you. I know you can do it. Half hour a day is all it takes. I'll be in touch about the dance aerobics session soon!!!!!! xoxo