Sunday, April 6, 2008

Much Better Day

Today has actually been very nice. Since it's General Conference Weekend I didn't have to worry about getting all of us up and ready for church, Hooray for finally having a computer with audio capabilities!!! While I listened to the morning session I cleaned the kitchen, I cant say I was completely focused on the entire thing, but it felt nice just having it playing in our home. The kids and I had lunch around 12 and then I put Reece down for his nap, I put a movie on in my room for Sierra and her and I laid in bed watching it, I had hoped she would fall asleep, but she didn't, I did though. When her movie was over, she played while I scoured our master bathroom, it was BAD. By that point Reece was up so the kids had a snack and then we went for a walk. It's been raining off and on all morning, but it was dry enough for us to go out. It was so nice to get out of the house, we haven't left it all weekend. It was a bit windy and a little chilly, but it was worth it, and since Sissy didn't get a nap today it probably helped to wear her down a bit so bed time should be a little bit early if I'm lucky.


.

1 comment:

Melanie Kym said...

That's what life's about: up and down, up and down! See ya saturday. Be there or be square!!